ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Canadian Base Operators’ Southport team is growing! If you are a committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you. As a proud partner with Kelowna Aerospace Defence Programs, we deliver numerous support services tailored to our client, the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF).
The Cleaning Professional is a full-time position located in Southport, MB and reports to the Evening Supervisor. Their primary focus is to clean all indoor facilities including classrooms, hangars and offices. They work Monday to Friday from 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Clean all areas on-site including shared spaces and high touch points
• Remove dust
• Vacuum carpets, rugs, furniture
• Sweep, mop and polish floors
• Sanitize washrooms
• Remove and sort garbage and recycling
• Ensure proper use and storage of cleaning items
• Replenish paper supplies
• Ensure work is performed in compliance with health and safety standards and company policies
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Values and Respects Others
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Previous cleaning experience desirable, but training will be provided.
• Knowledge of various cleaning equipment and products.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
• Able to manage time effectively
• Detail oriented
• Able to work alone and in a team environment
• Bending and lifting required, up to 50 lbs
• Maintain professional demeanour
• Eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability Clearance by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate
$500 Signing bonus after successful completion of probation.
Comprehensive benefits included.
Canadian Base Operators complies with COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Canadian Base Operators deems appropriate. Employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
Canadian Base Operators welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.