ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Canadian/Acden Base Operators’ Firebag Airport team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The Customer Service Admin Screener Position is located in at the Firebag Airport and typically reports directly to the Site Supervisor. Their primary focus is providing professional customer service in person and screening passengers and visitors for COVID 19 Vaccination Requirements. They will also trouble shoot, address and resolve passenger inquires and concerns. Other duties as assigned including Administrative Support to the Site Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide outstanding customer service, and build positive relationships with the customer and our passengers
- Screen all passengers, and visitors for appropriate COVID 19 Vaccination Requirements as required
- Screen and Verify PCR Testing as required
- Understand and demonstrate all aviation security procedures and regulations
- Provide high standards of service
- Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process
- Issue boarding passes, check travel documents and ID, check-in baggage and direct passengers to designated area
- Verify passenger counts
- Process missing/damaged baggage and incident reports as required
- Communicate with line service employees in preparation of aircraft for flight.
- Administrative duties as assigned by Site Supervisor
- General housekeeping of a safe and healthy work environment
- Secondary duties, as required, may include but not limited to: conducting environmental, safety and quality checks, general housekeeping in support of a healthy and safe workplace environment and taking proactive and corrective measures in these areas.
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Values and Respects Others
- High School Graduate
- Proficient use of Microsoft Works, including, outlook, word, excel, and Internet Explorer
The following certifications/designations are considered an asset:
- Certification in Office Management or Business Administration
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years of Customer Service/Administrative Duties, and experience in the Aviation industry
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Proficient knowledge and understanding of:
- Applicable local, provincial, and Federal labour codes as they apply to aviation and or COVID 19
- Organization and time management
Intermediate user of:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Saber Check In Systems
- Willing and able to travel – this is a FIFO position.
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Fully Vaccinated Against COVID 19
- Participate in Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Screening, and Random Testing during Employment
Canadian Base Operators welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.